Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
SUNY Broome's Individual Studies Associate in Science major offers a dynamic, interdisciplinary degree to students aspiring to baccalaureate-level study. This university-parallel program offers students an opportunity to design their degree completion at SUNY Broome with customized course selection, allowing them to create a seamless transfer to their four-year institution. Graduates complete a minimum of seven of the ten SUNY General Education requirements.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW