- Delivery Mode
- 50% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Associate of Science
- Contact Us
Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The mission of the Liberal Arts and Sciences: Science A.S. program from SUNY Broome is to prepare students for successful transfer to baccalaureate institutions, by providing a dynamic, interdisciplinary, university-parallel track to intellectual inquiry both in and out of the science field. By providing a diverse educational experience, small class sizes and connections with faculty mentors and advisors, students in the LAAS program will obtain the fundamental concepts and knowledge in scientific reasoning, critical analysis, communication, research and laboratory skills to excel in University science programs for future careers in the sciences.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW