- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Contact Us
Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
SUNY Broome's Office Technology Certificate program prepares students for administrative careers that require a solid foundation in information technology such as business application specialist, keyboard specialist, social media manager, graphic design application specialist, web content editor, through the use of innovative teaching methods, diverse modes of instruction, flexibility of course selections, and the inclusion of 21st century workplace skills. Finish in as little as 1 year.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW