Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Creativity and Change Leadership Department at Buffalo State College, and its Center for Applied Imagination, credentials creativity through a diverse menu of programs that cultivate skills in creative thinking, innovative leadership practices, and problem-solving techniques with the Creativity and Change MS.
The department, through the process of creative thought, enhances an individual’s ability to imagine new ideas by learning how to envision that which cannot be immediately seen. This internationally recognized academic department offers a series of courses that lead to a master of science degree in Creativity and Change Leadership, as well as graduate certificate in creativity and change. These unique graduate programs attract students from business, education, and many diverse fields. Both the master of science and advanced graduate certificate are available through on campus courses, for those who reside in Western New York, and fully online (i.e., all courses offered in online synchronous format) for those around the world.
The online program has been available to busy professionals for more than 20 years and has attracted students from across the United States and from such countries as Australia, China, Colombia, South Africa, Brazil, Canada, Italy, England, Pakistan, Denmark, The Netherlands, and Singapore. Students who wish to pursue this MS Program must begin with the graduate certificate program.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW