Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Business Administration A.S. students at Cayuga Community College will:
- apply knowledge of the activities of business and government and of the environments in which they operate,
- utilize basic principles of accounting,
- apply basic knowledge of Macro and Micro Economics Theory
- Demonstrate an understanding of applied and/or theoretical mathematics and their applications in a business environment
- display an understanding of one or more other specific business subjects
- effectively compose written and oral business communications
- possess an awareness of career options, and
- continue their education at a 4-year college or university.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW