- Delivery Mode
- 75% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Associate of Science
- Contact Us
Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Human Services A.S. degree from Cayuga Community College prepares students to enter the human service field. This program also provides concentration options for those who may wish to focus on Social Work, Human Services, or transfer. Students learn the necessary knowledge, techniques, and ethics of the helping professions and gain valuable experience.
What Career Can You Get with a Human Services Degree?
- Social Workers
- Social and Human Service Assistants
- School Counselors and Psychologists
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Teacher Aides or Assistants
- Parole/Probation Officers
- Counselors in Substance Abuse, Behavioral Disorders, and Mental Health
- Community Health Worker
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW