Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Certificate in Business Management from Clinton Community College is designed for individuals seeking to advance their careers in their current positions or aspiring to new supervisory positions in a business. Students completing the certificate will have obtained college-level reading, writing, math, and computer application skills.
Core courses will give students background in the areas that will be beneficial to them in a supervisory role including Introduction to Business, Fundamentals of Accounting, Business Law, Principles of Management and Principles of Marketing or Business Communications. The certificate can be completed completely online.
For college-ready individuals, the certificate can be completed in two semesters (1 year) when studying full time.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW