Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The liberal arts degrees require a student to take a sampling of courses in the various disciplines that make up the overall category of liberal arts: humanities, social sciences, mathematics, and science. Besides sampling courses in all the categories listed above, students earning the Liberal Arts Math/Science degree will take more courses in mathematics (e.g. algebra, calculus, statistics) and natural sciences (e.g. biology, chemistry, physics, environmental science). The Math/Science degree is specifically designed to prepare students to transfer into a baccalaureate program in mathematics, natural sciences, or a related discipline.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now