Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Graduates from the B.S. in Applied Psychology from SUNY Canton will be prepared to work under supervising professionals in a variety of settings to assist, manage, rehabilitate, and remediate personal and family issues with individuals from diverse backgrounds, including children and families, adolescents with emotional and behavioral problems, and individuals experiencing homelessness, mental illness, alcohol and substance abuse, as well elderly and disabled populations.. The curriculum provides a strong foundation for students who plan to seek licensure for positions in human and social service settings or for students who wish to continue their studies at graduate and professional schools.
More details about the program can be found on SUNY Canton’s Applied Psychology website.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- SUNY Online Plus Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Plus Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW