Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Bachelor of Technology in CJ: Law Enforcement Leadership from SUNY Canton blends the disciplines of criminal justice, law enforcement and management. It provides the foundation to allow graduates to seek entry positions in law enforcement or to seek promotion into supervisory and management positions.
Most graduates of this program will seek employment with law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or in the private sector. Since the program provides ample opportunities for electives, students may choose electives that may help them to develop or hone management skills, or acquire knowledge and skill in law enforcement techniques.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- SUNY Online Plus Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Plus Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW