Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
At the completion of the program, students will: -Demonstrate critical thinking and decision making that utilizes the nursing process and evidence-based practice in the delivery of care to culturally diverse individuals, families, groups, and community. -Synthesize knowledge from the liberal arts and nursing to promote the health and well-being of culturally diverse individuals, families, groups, and communities. -Integrate legal and ethical concepts with the leadership role to advance and promote the health and well-being of culturally diverse individuals, families, groups, and communities. -Utilize nursing theory/conceptual frameworks, nursing research, and evidence-based practice in addressing the nursing care needs of culturally diverse individuals, families, groups and communities. -Incorporate leadership theory to the nurse manage role in the collaboration, coordination, and provision of nursing care in health care settings. -Apply knowledge from nursing, humanities, biological, and social sciences to plan, implement, and evaluate care for sick and well individuals, families, groups, and communities. -Participate as nurse leaders on interdisciplinary care teams to influence positive social change and health care policy. -Plan and implement educational activities that empower individuals, families, group, and communities to manage their health care at the local, national, and global level. -Be committed to life-long learning and the advancement of the nursing profession. -Collaborate with health care colleagues to promote holistic health care for individuals, families, groups, and communities.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- SUNY Online Plus Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Plus Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now