- Designated As
- Plus Program
- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- 62 - 63
- Degree Level
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Contact Us
Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Bachelor of Technology in Veterinary Services Management constitutes the final two years of a 2+2 articulation program in which the first two years entail the completion of a degree in Veterinary Technology from an accredited program.
Information on SUNY Canton's Veterinary Technology program may be accessed here. This degree serves to provide the knowledge and skills necessary to manage a business or organization that provides veterinary care to animals. Emphasis is placed upon establishing a foundation in basic Business and Accounting principles, then applying these principles to the management of specific types of veterinary businesses and institutions. Students will complete an internship concentrating on management and administration within a veterinary setting.
This program may be completed partially or entirely online.
SUNY Canton's online bachelor's programs are named 2023 Best Online Programs by US News and World Report.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- SUNY Online Plus Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Plus Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW