Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Learn accounting theory, financial, managerial and cost accounting systems in SUNY Canton's Business: Accounting program. Learn how accountants track, report, and interpret activity to allow for appropriate decisions by business, government, education, and individuals.
Students have the opportunity to receive IRS approved training, to be certified in preparing taxes, and to volunteer through the only Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) site in St. Lawrence County.
More details about the program can be found on SUNY Canton’s Business: Accounting website.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW