Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The blended curriculum of SUNY Delhi's Business and Technology Management program will give you a broad set of skills needed to succeed in today's dynamic, data-driven world.
Our business track focuses on essential courses such as accounting, management theory, marketing, ethics, and supply chain management. Electives allow you to take additional courses in your specific area of interest.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now