Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
SUNY Delhi's Culinary Arts program has gained national and international honors. The Bachelor of Business Administration in Culinary Arts Management degree prepares you for the rigors of managing and running a culinary facility with courses in financial management and organization, preparing you for the fiscal responsibilities and management duties that executive chefs face every day.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW