Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
SUNY Delhi offers one of the oldest and most acclaimed Tourism and Hospitality programs in New York State. While learning theory in the classroom, you'll put your knowledge to use and hone your skills planning and executing on-campus banquets in the college's conference facility.
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Event Management program prepares you to become a leader in the hospitality industry with a blend of liberal arts, general business theory, and hospitality management theory.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now