Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
SUNY Delhi's online Master of Science (MS) in Nursing Administration focuses on nursing administration. Graduates are prepared to fulfill roles as nurse managers or nurse directors in contemporary healthcare settings. This program draws from the disciplines of nursing, business, and other disciplines to position graduates to assume leadership positions in the complex healthcare environment. In addition to preparing nurses to attain administrative positions, the program also provides an excellent foundation for doctoral studies.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now