Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Are you an RN who wants to earn a BSN? Cant imagine juggling work, school and family? This degree is flexible, affordable and doable. Choose the smart way to move ahead in your nursing career.
The RN to BSN program at SUNY Delhi provides educational mobility for registered nurses who are seeking a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. The curriculum is designed with the working registered nurse in mind and offers versatility and flexibility as the program is 100% online. Precepted practicum experiences for select courses are completed in the student's hometown area. The program emphasizes critical thinking and practice skills necessary for clinical management of patients within a constantly changing health care environment.
The RN to BSN program is 61 credits. Combined with associate degree transfer credits, a total of 120 credits is required to earn a BSN at SUNY Delhi. Students typically transfer in between 60 and 80 credits, however, the length of the program varies depending on the number of appropriate courses transferred in from previous college coursework.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- SUNY Online Plus Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Plus Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW