Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This program prepares students for transfer to complete work for a bachelor’s degree in a variety of areas. The flexible design of this program offers the ability to customize courses toward specific academic disciplines or transfer schools. It is also appropriate for undecided students, since it allows students to explore a range of academic disciplines and conduct career research before concentrating in a specific area. Academic advisement is a critical part of student success in this program. All Individual Studies students are advised by full-time career and transfer faculty advisors. Both the "Business" and "Social Sciences" concentrations in this program can be completed 100% online.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW