- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Associate of Science
- Contact Us
Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This Liberal Arts & Sciences: Humanities & Social Science degree from SUNY Corning Community College is highly transferable and provides flexibility and exploration in a wide variety of studies since it contains many free electives. The training in disciplines under the general category of liberal arts and sciences is excellent preparation for many traditional careers, including law, teaching, business, international studies, mass media, mass communication, health, physical education, and recreation.
Students can choose to concentrate in an area that matches their interests, or they can develop a curriculum to suit a unique academic goal not met by any other program. By following a rigorous liberal arts and sciences curriculum, graduates will have developed capabilities in academic research and writing, the ability to apply scientific method and critical thinking skills to validate their own ideas and inquiries, sufficient math skills to deal with complex problems, and an awareness and appreciation of living in a culturally, racially, and ethnically diverse society.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW