Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Advanced digital applications allow opportunities in the animation, special effects, interactive media and game design industry. The Digital Media and Animation curriculum builds upon traditional studio skills developed in foundation drawing and design courses and branches into digital-based production, such as 3D modeling, 2D and 3D special effects, 2D and 3D animation, digital video, and interactive media. This curriculum prepares students for transfer into baccalaureate digital art degree programs and for entry-level digital art positions.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW