Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.): Residency is an innovative, clinically-rich approved teacher education program consisting of multiple tracks designed to meet students' diverse needs and experiences.
This M.A.T. program leads to Adolescent (grades 7-12) NYS Initial Certification in Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, English Language Arts, Spanish, Mathematics, Physics and Social Studies.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW