Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
A blend of theory and application, the fully online degree program provides multiple options for individualized study and program design to respond to the unique needs and interests of learners. As a student in the program, your critical awareness of yourself as a learner will be deepened within a collaborative and supportive community of diverse mentors and peers. You will engage in critical analysis and inquiry within a robust online learning environment with opportunities to explore various educational technologies and settings, as well as experiential learning and hands-on engagement with the practices of Empire State College.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now