Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The MS in Applied Analytics from Empire State College is a 30-credit-hour, on-line, professional master’s graduate degree program. It provides students with the necessary skill sets to make informed decisions based on the statistical analysis of data relevant across industries and organizations. This master’s degree provides students with strategic approaches to decision making within public and private institutions. These strategic approaches will be used to develop frameworks for solving analytical problems, decisions on which data needs to be collected, what information systems can be effectively used to collect the data, and what analyses should be performed in order to inform institutional decision making.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW