Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The M.S. in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) program from Empire State College is a fully online curriculum is paired with required clinical experiences to provide a rigorous, yet flexible program that prepares students to become Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) and New York State Licensed Behavior Analysts. Applied Behavior Analysts utilize the science and principles of behavior to aid individuals with a variety of disabilities, including autism spectrum disorders. Students may acquire field experience in a variety of settings, including schools, residential facilities, healthcare organizations, or community settings. Students may enroll full or part-time and can complete the 41-credit program in as little as two years.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW