Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Study for a degree in community and human services expands your understanding of the relationship between human needs and values and social conditions. You develop analytical and communication skills, as well as the knowledge and expertise to contribute to the development and maintenance of healthy communities, groups and individuals. Students in this area learn to understand and integrate the four foundations of the discipline: knowledge, skills, attitudes and values; and experience, application and practice. Many faculty mentors in community and human services have had extensive experience in the field in roles ranging from direct service to program evaluation and are available to guide you to meet personal and vocational goals.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now