Earn your advanced-certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Advanced Certificate in Heritage Preservation builds on the idea of public history as the collection, preservation, and dissemination of information about the past, beyond the academic program and to the general public. Heritage preservation is dedicated to preserving, conserving, and protecting buildings, objects, landscapes, and other artifacts of historical significance. Preservationists and conservators (those who actively restore and rehabilitate historic artifacts) work in organizations like archives, libraries, museums, historical societies, public policy organizations, schools, government organizations and parks, churches, media, and corporations.
- What's an advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now