Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Empire State College's Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Human Resource Management is a 124-credit program designed to serve students who are interested in pursuing future careers in the field of human resource management. The program provides the foundation of core competencies, theoretical and technical body of knowledge in the content areas of human resource management, business, and SUNY liberal arts and general education requirements. Students will have the option of completing their course work in a variety of delivery modes: online, blended and/or face-to-face study. This program provides students with the option to pursue a more structured degree program in Human Resource Management while offering them the option to individualize their degree through their selection of electives.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW