Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) degree is designed for IT professionals in the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) fields who wish to advance their careers and broaden their opportunities in information technology industries.
The program provides an in-depth understanding of information technology and cyber security as well as social, legal, and managerial issues in the field. Students choose between the Cybersecurity or Web Technology concentration.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW