Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Master of Business Administration in Business Management program is designed for aspiring and mid-career professionals seeking to enhance their analytic, decision-making and communication skills in complex organizational environments. Empire State College students are motivated professionals seeking a graduate degree program that is adapted to their experience and expertise. They want to make significant contributions to their organizations in the for-profit and nonprofit sectors and to assume more significant management responsibilities.
The MBA is accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) and offers concentrations in Management, International Business, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Healthcare Management, Project Management, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Information Technology Management, Global finance and Investment, and Non-Profit Management. Both the Project Management and the Human Resource Management concentrations have additional national recognition. The Human Resource management concentration is recognized by the Society for Human Resource Management as being in alignment with the HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates. The Project Management concentration aligns with the requirements set by the Project Management Institute (PMI) for a Registered Education Provider (REP).
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- SUNY Online Success Coach
- Success Coaches are available for onboarding, networking, and success webinars with coaches and peers. One-on-one application support is available (no application fee).
- Personal assistance
- Tutoring support is available as well as additional support from our 7-day-a-week helpdesk.
- Program elements
- This program has been identified as a high-needs area and has received regional accreditation. Articulation agreements are in place for easy transfer.
- Additional elements for specific programs
- -Experiential learning opportunities
- SUNY Online Signature Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Signature Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now