Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The undergraduate certificate in Manufacturing Management is designed specifically to meet the needs of individuals working in the manufacturing sector, who seek professional growth and advancement in their careers. The certificate program is designed to help students learn to successfully supervise manufacturing operations, while providing expertise in a variety of areas, such as production planning, inventory management, project management and supply-chain management. The 24-credit certificate is aimed at students who want to become managers in the manufacturing environment.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW