Earn your advanced-certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Stimulated by rapid change and complexity, increasing demands for accountability, growing financial constraints and an aging population of workers, there is an increasing need for educated professionals in the nonprofit and public sectors. Professionals must understand both the unique aspects of their sectors as well as relevant for-profit concepts and practices that they might adapt or employ. In addition, because of changes in the for-profit sector, most notably the inclusion of social responsibility and social initiatives in their strategic plans, for-profit-sector employees increasingly need to understand the nonprofit and public sectors. This certificate program provides tools for the development of strategic planning, leadership and management skills for nonprofit professionals.
- What's an advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now