Earn your advanced-certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
In order to strengthen SUNY College of Optometry graduates potential to be leaders in their field, SUNY College of Optometry and SUNY Empire State College jointly offer the Advanced Graduate Certificate in Optometry Business Management. The certificate provides knowledge and critical tools to identify, anticipate, analyze and address important economic, policy and organizational challenges that optometry students will confront as they transition into professional roles and progress in their careers.
- What's an advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now