Earn your advanced-certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Certificate in Public Administration prepares students and future administrators in public and nonprofit organizations to meet the challenges of mid and upper level management and supervisory positions. Students, whose careers or prospective careers interact with local, state, or federal government organizations and funding streams, will benefit from this certificate. The certificate is strategic in providing competencies that can be applied to high growth areas of public administration, such as Human Services, Public and Social Policy, Emergency Management, Criminal Justice, Fire Science, Homeland Security, and Public Safety.
- What's an advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now