Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
As a student of public affairs, you will be well-equipped to serve society through public service, civic engagement, political and government careers, public communications or nonprofit service. The interdisciplinary public affairs area of study will prepare you with leadership and decision-making skills to operate in the public interest, addressing social issues and societal concerns. As you work toward your degree, you will examine the theoretical and philosophical underpinnings of your chosen concentration, meanwhile gaining an understanding of American governmental and public institutions, within their social context, and becoming familiar with the broad and complex economic, financial and legal environments within which public institutions function.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now