- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Bachelor of Science
- Contact Us
Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Bachelor of Science degree in Public Health is designed to serve students who are interested in working in the diverse field of public health or prepare students for graduate school. The program is structured around courses that address fundamental aspects of public health to prevent and protect the health of communities while addressing the health needs of various communities. The program is guided by the competencies model from the Association of Schools & Programs of Public Health (ASPPH) Undergraduate Learning Outcomes model. The curriculum is focused on equipping students with fundamental skills (e.g., policy, epidemiology, statistics) through core courses. Once the foundational knowledge and skills are met, students have the opportunity to customize their courses to match their educational and career goals.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW