Earn your advanced-certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This graduate certificate is designed to serve K-12 teachers and instructors in higher education who have an immediate need to retool their skills and theoretical understandings of how new media tools can enhance students learning experiences, and how pedagogical approaches need to be adjusted in response.
This certificate addresses the increasing need in many school and workplace settings to better prepare staff and professionals at all levels to create technologically enhanced learning opportunities.
Note: The certificate in STEM Education and Emerging Technologies is not a New York State teaching certificate.
- What's an advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW