- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Bachelor of Arts
- Contact Us
Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Transfer your 2-year AA Arts degree to a bachelor's degree in the Arts from Empire State College. Study for a degree or a concentration in the arts develops and deepens your understanding of your particular artistic interest and enhances your ability to express your own concepts and ideas. You can focus on fine or graphic arts, performing arts, creative writing, media arts, art history or arts management while you explore historical and cultural context, theoretical and philosophical issues and current developments and perspectives related to art. Your studies will help refine your research skills, your artistic technique and your ability to form and communicate ideas, images and critical judgments. Together with a faculty mentor, you create a program to meet your specific needs and goals.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW