Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
SUNY Erie's Emergency Management Program prepares students with the strategic managerial skills necessary to prevent, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate the effects of any potential man-made or natural disaster and acts of terrorism.
Students will utilize ECC's multi-scenario incident command simulator and hands-on classroom experience employing comprehensive emergency management knowledge
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW