Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Entrepreneurship Certificate Program is designed to assist the student in the establishment and operation of a small business. While most of the courses satisfy partial requirements for an Associate in Applied Science degree in Business Administration, many students take this program solely to acquire the knowledge needed to meet entrepreneurial goals.
In addition to honing computer and writing skills, the program focuses on developing the skills needed to write a business plan, keep books and create a marketing plan.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW