Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Information Technology Associate in Applied Science degree provides students with the skills needed to succeed in today's digital world. Graduates of the Information Technology A.A.S. Program can gain employment in technical support, programming, networking, systems analysis and design, information security, geographic information systems, business analysis and other computer related fields.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now