Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The objective of the Paralegal Program is to train students to assume responsible positions in law firms and in other institutions where knowledge of the law is essential. Armed with a broad knowledge of the law and business structures, graduates will be able to work effectively as paralegals under the supervision of an attorney. The Paralegal Program prepares graduates for positions in several areas, including legal offices, insurance offices, bank and trust services, real estate management, credit investigation, title abstracting, healthcare administration, computer software licensing, corporate offices and public service. An increasing number of Paralegal graduates continue on to a four-year degree. Some of them use this as a path to Law School.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW