Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The online degree in Fashion Business Management is designed to give students flexibility in earning an Associate in Applied Science degree in one academic year. Students study fashion marketing, retail math and merchandising techniques, product development, retail management, and more.
Students work with faculty members who have real world experience in the field and graduate prepared to matriculate into one of the Bachelor of Science degree programs on campus in the School of Business & Technology or prepared to work in business for the fashion industry.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW