Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Learn about the d/Deaf community and culture while honing your skills in a visual language. Being able to speak multiple languages expands job opportunities across all industries. Practice signing with classmates to boost confidence in this valuable form of communication. For teachers, adding sign language to your classroom can make learning inclusive for all students.
A series of five signing courses provide practical experience in learning the language. Show your fluency in the capstone course by finishing an interpretive project aligned with your career goals.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW