Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Communications is a constantly evolving field, where success requires ethical content generation, critical thinking, and media literacy. While this program is designed to prepare you for transfer into a communications field, you'll be surprised at the many job opportunities awaiting you upon graduation.
Your schedule will feature core classes in public speaking, video production, and mass communications, while working with cutting-edge technology and an experienced, supportive faculty. You'll also have the option to sink your teeth into a Digital Video Track.
Proficiency in public speaking, communications, self-confidence, and leadership is valued by employers across all industries. Upon graduation, you will be well-equipped to navigate interpersonal relationships, convey information, and continuously develop your communications skills. Most graduates continue their studies, but many find employment immediately after graduation.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW