Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The A.A.S. Criminal Justice degree program at FLCC is designed to provide you with the knowledge, understanding, and appreciation for statutory, procedural, and constitutional law. You will learn to communicate effectively with professionals in criminal justice and related agencies.
If you are interested in pursuing a bachelor's degree in criminal justice at a four-year institution, you will find that the A.A.S. program is designed to focus on specific subject areas such as: Corrections Police Science Probation Youth and/or Community Service
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW