Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Courses in the Liberal Arts and Sciences AA from Finger Lakes Community College are equivalent to those offered during the freshman and sophomore years at most four-year colleges and universities, so you will be able to transfer to a bachelor's degree program in a broad range of majors such as Elementary and Secondary Education, Psychology, Political Science, Pre-Law, English and History.
This degree is recognized in transfer agreements with many public and private four-year institutions in New York State and across the nation, so your options are essentially limitless with this Associate in Arts degree.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW