Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Contribute meaningfully to the work of attaining justice and resolving legal issues as a paralegal. Gain knowledge of specialized legal fields such as property rights, litigation, and estate planning. Complete projects and draft legal documents that are identical to those you'll write as a paralegal. Explore many career options and then personalize your education to match your interests and professional goals.
Supplement your core paralegal studies with general education coursework that focuses on writing, research, and logic. Courses in composition and public speaking prepare you to communicate with clients, lawyers, judges, and other law professionals.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW