Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Pursue your career goal of becoming a paralegal and get the education you need to prepare for entry-level employment in this rewarding field with FLCC's Paralegal certificate program.
If you hold an associate degree or higher college degree, our program will fast-track you into the job market and prepare you for successful employment opportunities upon graduation. Throughout your studies, you'll experience a core of paralegal courses that focuses on legal theory, practical legal skills, and experiential learning in industry-standard office environments.
As a Paralegal student, you will develop a thorough understanding of the United States court system, and you will learn the many areas of substantive law. In the classroom, you'll engage in assignments and projects that are identical to documents and court filings that are drafted by working paralegals.
Combined with your classroom experience, you'll complete your certificate with a capstone course that will either feature an interns
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW