- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Advanced Certificate
- Contact Us
Earn your advanced-certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Cybersecurity is a growing area with great potential especially in the wake of the global pandemic where products and services are increasingly being offered online. As a result of this huge demand the world faces a shortage of cybersecurity specialists. The Bureau of Labor and Statistics predicts that demand for information security analysts will surge 33% by 2030, which is much fast than any other industry.
SUNY Fredonia’s Advanced Certificate in Cybersecurity will prepare you to identify risks, manage and control computer and network security in industrial, business, government, and educational settings. This fast-track, completely online program will prepare you for an in-demand career at a fraction of the cost of industry-sponsored programs. Whether you have just completed your academic work or are a new professional in the field, Fredonia has a pathway for you.
- What's an advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW